[imp] Javascript Error on mailbox display

Dieter Rothacker dr-tech@web.de
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:28:26 +0100

At 21:28 24.02.2002 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
>Zitat von Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>:
>
> > I'm still getting the error and I just updated CVS with -r HEAD.  Should
> > be using a different tag?
> >
> > I don't know if it makes any different, but I'm using a POP server, not
> > IMAP.
>
>No, but there is a problem with the cvs server on cvs.uk.horde.org. It's
>out of sync.
>
>Try -d:pserver:cvsread@anoncvs.horde.org:/repository instead.

Hi Jan,

it would be really cool if there was another repository with recent
versions. Unfortunately, this repository seems to be protected.

#: cvs -z 3 -d:pserver:cvsread@anoncvs.horde.org:/repository update -Pd horde
cvs update: authorization failed: server anoncvs.horde.org rejected access
to /repository for user cvsread
cvs update: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password

Uh-huh. I also tried "cvsread" as password. Does not work either.

Thanks for the suggestion though,
--
Dieter Rothacker