[imp] redirect.php problems

Craig Marchant craigm@ace.com.au
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:16:51 +1100

I'm presuming that im supposed to have a look through the horde.log
file. However it appears to be completely empty at this point in time.

I've checked the horde.php config file and have made sure that logging
is indeed on and that it's going to the correct file.

Any Ideas?

Craig

>>> jan@horde.org 02/25/02 08:49pm >>>
Zitat von Craig Marchant <craigm@ace.com.au>:

> Hi,
>
> I've just finished installing Horde 2.0 / IMP 3.0 / Turba 1.0.
>
> My server will bring up the login screen, where I can enter my
> username
> and password + mail server addresses. But as soon as I click the
login
> button, a blank screen comes up and redirect.php has been specified
in
> the url bar above.
>
> I've re-run through all the help files and faq's but i've been
unable
> to find anything i've missed.
>
> If somebody could please tell me what i've done wrong, and what I
can
> do to fix it would be most appreciated.

Nothing. redirect.php ist he correct url. Take a peek at your log files
see if something went wrong.

Jan.