[imp] imap_utf7 calls and Exchange server

Robert Marchand robert.marchand@UMontreal.CA
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:32:57 -0500

Why so? As Metee Khanongnuch answered Exchange use Unicode and others use
ascii but UTF7 is supposed to be an encoding for Unicode not for
ascii.  Maybe Microsoft is right this time.  I would prefer for IMP to
handle this.  The only thing that bothers me with my solution is to hard
code "ISO-8859-1".  I tried with "auto" but it doesn't work.  Does IMP keep
the actual incoding somewhere?

Bye.