Default Language

Donatas V. vyzard@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:34:28 -0800 (PST)

How can I set up default language in login screen? I
mean that it shouldnt show "Select another language".
As I want to make English as default value, I have
en_US in lang.php. All words are in English, I have
these lines in my horde.log :
Feb 26 17:22:40 HORDE [debug] [imp] Language selected
from default value: en_US [on line 61 of
"/usr/www/docs/horde/lib/Lang.p
hp"]
Feb 26 17:24:30 HORDE [debug] [turba] Language
selected from cookie: en_US [on line 36 of
"/usr/www/docs/horde/lib/Lang.php"]

but the Choose-box default value is not "English", but
"Select another language".
I hope you understood my problem from this.

bye