[imp] HEAD RELENG

Donatas V. vyzard@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:07:46 -0800 (PST)

Look:
excerpt from that page:
horde  The core Horde libraries (tags: RELENG_2,
STABLE_1_2, HEAD);
... ... ...
imp  The IMP web messaging client (tags: RELENG_3,
STABLE_2_2, HEAD)

and

The RELENG_* tags mark the stable CVS versions from
which we cut the release versions. If you want to keep
up with all the recent bugfixes this is what you want

well, what HEAD stands for?
what if I download Horde HEAD,IMP RELENG_3?
Will they be "compatible"(I mean would there be any
problems, that won't occur if I'd use Horde HEAD,IMP
HEAD)?