[imp] problem with session / imp

Joshua E Warchol jwarchol@dsl.net
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:56:25 -0500

I often get this error when I'm a knob and mess up the
$conf['prefs']['params']['password'] = line in config/horde.php.

What I usually do by mistake is go to the start of the default ****
and hit 'cw' in Vim to change that word to my SQL password. Welp, Vim
things the word is *****'; and replaces until the end of the line. I
ALWAYS miss this and then can't log into IMP.

I'd double check that. Because IMP is written in PHP errors in the syntax
often lead to very odd problems.

Another symptom of this error is that the back ground color goes all white.

So watch out.