imp 3.0 login screen is only switching back to login.php

Micha Borrmann borrmann@trash.net
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:02:14 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I've installed imp 2.2.x several times and yesterday I've started a new
installation with imp 3.0 from scratch. horde 2.0 is running, and the
horde/test.php is mostly green (I don't have ftp, postgres, mcal, mcrypt
and ldap support). I use php 4.1.1 on NetBSD/x86.

If I go to /horde/imp, the URL is redirected to
/horde/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Fimp%2Findex.php
If I put any kind of login information in the box and press the button,
the login screen appears like before. I looked at the archive of the
mailinglist, and I've found a posting from Ahokas Jukka
(ahoju@myy.helia.fi) from 2002/02/12. It sounds similar to my problem but
the solution doesn't help on my machine. I don't have a /tmp/horde.log
file. But, I've tried to comment out these two lines from
/horde/config/registry.php

//$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
//$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

I've got a redirect to /login.php which is not at the webserver. But I'm a
little bit confusing about the login screen. On imp 2.2.x the login screen
was nice, with selecting language, an information about the imp version
and so on. Now I've seen nothing. Is this normal? What can I do to bring
imp up and running? I've checked the FAQ at the website, but, the faq is
IMHO more for the 2.2.x version of imp.

thanks for hints!

/Micha