[imp] Error from compose.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:46:07 +0100

Zitat von Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

> Hello,
>
> I get the following error, when replying to a message from _another_
> folder,
> then the INBOX folder.
>
> Warning: Bad message number in /somepath/imp/compose.php on line 499
>
> Warning: Bad message number in /somepath/imp/compose.php on line 566
>
> Strange thing is that it only occurs with NN-4.7x, Mozilla 0.9.8 and
> Opera 6.0x!
> IE-5.x or > works fine!
>
> FYI this error occurs the last couple of days in the HEAD branch.
> with compose.php v. 2.412 I don't get this error.

Some others reported this before, but I can't reproduce it with Moz 0.9.8
and Opera 6.01. With or without cookies.

Jan.

From: Alexis Sukrieh <alexis@sukria.net>
Date: 27 Feb 2002 15:59:24 +0100
Subject: how to enable folders in IMP 3.0 ?

Hello, I've just installed and configured successfully IMP 3.0 (based on
horde 2.0) ans I don't manage to enable folders....

My users prefs are stored in a mysql database.

How can I enable the folder option ?

users can only see the INBOX folder and filters only provide deletion...

I would like to create my own folders...

The faq speaks about doing it in IMP 2.2.X ($default->folder) but is not
compliant with the IMP 3.0 config files...

Thanx a lot for your help ;)

--
Alexis Sukrieh | alexis@sukria.net

... sometimes seen as sukria ...