Can't download attachment with MSIE

Piotr Roszatycki Piotr_Roszatycki@netia.net.pl
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:58:09 +0100 (CET)

I don't know if it is bug in IMP so I didn't fill bugreport yet.
I can't download attachment with MSIE 5.0, 5.5 and 6.0. It works with Netscape
(any version) and Konqueror. After I click on download icon I've got error:

Microsoft Internet Explorer can't get ...y_index=485&id=2&actionID=112 from
imp.intranet.com.

Internet Explorer can't open this website. The website is unavailable or can't
be found. Try again later.

This message is a translation from Polish to English of translated message ;-)
I don't have any English version of MSIE.

I use stable version of IMP, the latest CVS snapshot.

Could someone try to test this feature using MSIE? I'm not sure if only I
noticed this strange behaviour.

--
Piotr Roszatycki, Netia Telekom S.A.                    .''`.
mailto:Piotr_Roszatycki@netia.net.pl                   : :' :