[imp] Address Book feature

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:48:22 -0500

Quoting Barry Flanagan <barryf-imp@digiserve.ie>:

> This and the fact that browsing your contact list from the search page is
> non-intuitive (having to click on Search without any other parameters) were
> the only two complaints we have had since replacing 2.2.7 with 3.0. Other
> than that, the response has been incredibly positive from our 30,000 email
> users.
>
> I vote for Mike's addressbook patch to be made official.

Then you are volunteering to clean up that patch so that it doesn't break the
abstraction maintained between Horde applications. This will involve, at least,
a standard way for Horde apps to talk to each other via javascript.

I look forward to your code!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity