[imp] Address Book feature

Eric J Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:59:40 -0600

> Quoting Eric J Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> > Chuck, can you clarify that or point to some docs on this?  Not sure
> > what all that means...
>
> You are not allowed to assume anything about other Horde applications from
> within your app. The patch assumes that Turba is installed, hardcodes URLs
> inside Turba, assumes functionality and ways of parameter passing, etc.

Okay.  This knowledge will probably be useful to me when I work on the
fetchmail module (which for some reason I removed from IMP, and made
standalone).  Not a problem, but something I need to keep in mind. :)

Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712-1081

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:	   eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

"I like driving around with my two cats, especially on the
freeway.  I make them wear little hats so that I can use the
carpool lane.  Way too much time on your hands too?  Call me.
SWF, 42, 5'10", brown/blue."  -- from the book "Plain Fat
Chick Seeks Guy Who Likes Broccoli" (Gibbs Smith)