[imp] urgent! session expired issue

Henry Blackman h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:19:11 -0000

Have you setup your sessions in php.ini correctly?  Check that the session
definition is correct firstly (you may also need to tell it to use /tmp
rather than rely on the default - this doesn't seem to work correctly on
FreeBSD otherwise).

Henry

----- Original Message -----
From: "kengheng" <kengheng@maxis.net.my>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 4:30 PM
Subject: [imp] urgent! session expired issue

I just installed IMP3.0, I can see the login screen, but each time I tried
to login to the server, an error message appeared "Your Mail session has
expired. Please login again.". I checked my log file, I noticed that it
succefully login and logout immediately.

My server setting:
solaris 8,
php 4.1.2
mysql 3.23.43
Courier-IMAP server

Is there any thing I need to notice to overcome this problem?

thanks for any advise and help!

khchan