empty INBOX until selecting INBOX from folder browser or icon

Gary Jutras g@world.std.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:02:13 -0500

Running the latest HEAD version as of 0745 GMT Feb 28.
Using IMP as auth for horde.
runnning on redhat 7.1 standard with horde php rpms.

I login and by preferences I have it going to the INBOX.
No messages appear on intial login.
If I select the small double circling arrow, refresh folder, miny icon, it refreshes to the screento another with no messages.
If I select INBOX from the icon bar or go to the folder browser and select INBOX or select INBOX from the goto folder navbar drop down, the "real" INBOX with messages appears.

Any ideas why this might be happening?