imp webmail problem - webmail will not let you attach certain file types despite the size

James Cortright cortrightjr@dallask12.org
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:12:41 -0600

 Hello,

 This is a problem I am having with both my 2.2.6 version of Imp with
all
 The patches and my 2.2.7 version
 Whenever I am in my webmail I can attach files such as zip, mp3,(and I
 am sure there are a few others I can't attach), but I can attach
 extremely large txt, iso, dll, (and I am sure there are a few
 others I can attach). So I know it is not a size problem, but the error
 message says

 Warning: Undefined variable: attachments_size in
 /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 930
 So what can I do?

Anybody got any ideas? I'm not that sharp in PHP yet, so I don't want to
go fiddlin' around with it by myself. Thanks for the help!

Thanks

Rick Cortright.