[imp] Bug creating sent mail folder

Brad Hazledine brad.hazledine@caledoncard.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:50:07 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Brad Hazledine <brad.hazledine@caledoncard.com>:
>
> > Just realized that I have the same problem here. It is creating an
> > INBOX.sent, INBOX.drafts and INBOX.trash. Not only that, it is creating
> > them in the home directory rather than the mail directory so that they do
> > not show up at all in IMP. When the users put anything in their trash and
> > then go to retrieve it, it cannot be found because it is going to
> > INBOX.trash rather than their proper /mail/trash folder.
>
> If your mail folders are in mail/, why is INBOX appearing in your configuration?
>
> -chuck

That is what I am trying to determine. I have no idea. In imp we have
defined folders as /mail and namespace as "".

The only INBOX reference that I can find at all is in horde.php
where we took the default
from line 91 ...$conf['auth']['params']['dsn'] =
'{imap.example.com/imap:143}INBOX'; and changed it to our server.

Brad