[imp] Bug creating sent mail folder

Brad Hazledine brad.hazledine@caledoncard.com
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:29:19 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Then INBOX. is _somewhere_ in your configuration - servers.php, prefs.php,
> something. Or already in the preferences backend and not getting overridden by
> the files.
>
> -chuck

Ok. Thanks Chuck. I will keep poking around. Just downloaded the latest
cvs so I have some other things to look at too.

I will try out your fix for the ispell problem at the same time and let
you know how that goes.

Brad

Date: Fri,  1 Mar 2002 13:32:01 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [imp] Login fails - No ampersand but still get 'undefined function: imap_utf7_encode()'

Quoting Craig Burgess <craig@CheetahUSA.net>:

> Horde, IMP & PHP are all pretty recent. Maybe if it's a PHP problem
> it's due to having both PHP3 and PHP4 installed and I could get
> **only** PHP4 to build with imap support. Please take a look at
> http://alphabox.yi.org/horde/test.php and
> http://alphabox.yi.org/docs/phpinfo.php (you can see the PHP3 info
> via the link in test.php). If it would help to get rid of PHP3, do
> I have to do anything for horde/imp to function properly with only
> PHP4?

No, it works fine. I'm not sure which version you have parsing what; the bottom
line is still that you need IMAP support in PHP for IMP to work, no matter the
version of PHP you are using.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity