[imp] language selection problem on help only

Federico Giannici giannici@neomedia.it
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 12:10:49 +0000

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Vincent Jamoulle <vince@jamoulle.com>:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have installed the cvs releng_2 of horde with the releng_3 of imp on
> > redhat 7.1 with all the required packages. The user preferences and
> > address
> > book are stored in an sql database.
> >
> > If I test imp with a microsoft ie 6 configured in french, english, nl,
> > etc
> > the language translation works fine. Now if I have an english browser and
> > if
> > I select the french or dutch language in the preference (login screen or
> > sql
> > pref), the help is kept in english. The translation is ok for all menus
> > except for help.
> >
> > Is there someone who has already seen this problem before ?
> > Any help would be appreciated !
>
> Works fine here. But not all languages have a translated help file.

Please, read it again the mail of Vincent...
It really seems the same translation problem we are talking about in the
"dev" list (browser capabilities work, user selection don't)...

Ciao,
    __
   |-                      giannici@neomedia.it