server_list == 'shown'??

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:47:42 -0400 (AST)

Took me reading through login.php to figure out that this is what it has
to be set to in order fo rthe server_list functionality to work ...

should this be documented somewhere?

Date: Mon,  4 Mar 2002 11:37:10 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] server_list == 'shown'??

Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>:

> Took me reading through login.php to figure out that this is what it has
> to be set to in order fo rthe server_list functionality to work ...
>
> should this be documented somewhere?

>From conf.php.dist:

// Should we display a list of servers (defined in config/servers.php)
// for users to choose from? The options are 'shown', 'hidden', and
// 'none'. If the server list is hidden then you can use the
// 'preferred' mechanism to auto-select from it based on an HTTP
// virtualhost or another piece of data. If it is shown, the user will
// be able to pick from any of the options. If none, no server list
// will be shown and the defaults will be used unless another
// mechanism changes them.
$conf['server']['server_list'] = 'none';

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity