Several bugs in current CVS ... or things I haven't been able to figure out ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:01:29 -0400 (AST)

Okay, figure that since we're going into a freeze, time to start throwing
out problems we've been noticing ...

First one ... go in and read a message, click on reply ... compose window
comes up, but the message you are replying to isn't quoted ...

Second ... addressbooks in compose window ... I have two entries in my
addressbook right now, go into compose, click on 'expand names', screen
refreshes and nothign else happens ...

Third ... read a message, and there doesn't appear to be any way of
'pulling' addresses into your addressbook(s) anymore?