[imp] Canīt read messages

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:46:33 +0100

Sorry, I donīt kwno what are you meaning with using HEAD or the tarball. I use
the tarball files for IMP and for the source code of my imap client
(imap2001.final.tgz). Iīve seen that the problem is only with special messages
sent connecting via telnet to port 25 (protocol level), so it could be something
strnge with the way the imap client get the headers and the enveloppe of the
mesaages on the mailbox. With the protocol level command (fetch 1 body[header]) I
can see the from and the body perfectly but using IMP I see what is shown below
and if I go to de Message Source link I see the body and the sender in the source
of the message like this:

          by localhost.0.0.127.in-addr.arpa (qmail-ldap-1.03) with SMTP
          for <mabm@tec12.gmv.es>; 27 Feb 2002 08:52:45 -0000
A ver como crea el buzon del primer usuario de tec12

Any ideas?

Thanks again

Jorge

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Jorge Izquierdo <jizquierdo@sgi.es>:
>
> > Hello everybody. I've succesfully installed IMP 3.0 with Courier IMAP=
. I
> > connect to my mailbox but the messages displayed donīt cntain any c=
haracter
> > in the body and in the From: header always appear &nbsp;
>
> Are you using HEAD, not the tarball? If so, are you using PHP 4.1.0 or =
later?

> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> "A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
>  and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan

Jorge Izquierdo Alonso
e-mail: jizquierdo@sgi.es
Tfn: +34 91 806 16 00 (switchboard)
Fax: +34 91 806 16 99