No login after new installation

Jens Pohl jpohl@physnet.uni-hamburg.de
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 13:47:49 +0100 (MET)

Hi List,

I have a problem with the imp login after installing a new version of apache and
php.
I was not able to solve the problem myselfe. I have tried nealy everthing. Hope
someone of you can help my.
My problem:

I have had a stable running version of imp with apache 1.3.19, php 4.0.6., imp
2.2.6 and horde 1.2.6.
Now i have installed apache 1.3.23 with php 4.1.1. Imp and horde are the same.
But i can't login anymore. The IMAP logfile says: Command stream end of file It
seams as if the IMAP server does not get any logindata.
What might went wrong?
I have compiled apche and php as it is discribed in the documentation for imp
3.0 cause i'm going to make this update.

Thanks in advance

Jens Pohl

Jens Pohl                Tel.: +49 (0)40 42838-2404
PHYSnet-Rechenzentrum    Fax.: +49 (0)40 42838-2503
Universitaet Hamburg     eMail: jpohl@physnet.uni-hamburg.de
Jungiusstrasse 9         URL: www.physnet.uni-hamburg.de
D-20355 Hamburg

    This mail was sent through PHYSnet-WebMailer
       http://www.PHYSnet.uni-hamburg.de/mail