[imp] IMP 3.0 checking for IMAP server on LDAP

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 15:56:54 +0100

Thanks for your help but know I´m writing my php code and I have a doubt: what´s
the varible I have to set with my LDAP lookup? I only want that the information
taken from the LDAP will be the server name of the IMAP server for the user but I
would like that all other parameters of the server would be taken from the
rservers.php file. Is this possible ? What would be the varible? I used
$imp['server']  but this seems not to work.

Thanks