[imp] Can't find PEAR

Simon Matthews simon@paxonet.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:22:06 -0800

Henry,

OK, so you clarified that it is the php.ini file that I must edit. Thanks!

Before posting my question, I added the following to the php.ini:
include_path =
".:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php/PEAR:/usr/local/lib/php/pear-4.1.0:/php/includes"

As you can see, I was not sure at which directory to point it. But still it
does not work.

I am using a stock installation of php-4.1.2, which includes PEAR.

Can you clarify further?

Simon