[imp] Can't find PEAR

Simon Matthews simon@paxonet.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 10:55:28 -0800

Henry,

I finally located the problem.

In my httpd.conf file, I had included a couple of other files. I did not
look too carefully at the pathname of these. In one of the included files,
I had changed the php 'include_path' value. Just to confuse the issue,
there were multiple copies of the include files on my system.

Because I was looking at the copies and not the actual files, I did not
spot this.

Thanks for your help!

Simon