[imp] Fwd: Can you help me?

Robin McMillon adele@uts.cc.utexas.edu
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 12:54:04 -0600 (CST)

Are you running your MySQL server on the same machine as you are running
horde?  If not (I'm not sure about if they are on the same machine), then
the way to fix your problem is to edit horde/config/horde.php in the
"Preference System Settings" section so that the line:

$conf['prefs']['params']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';

reads:

$conf['prefs']['params']['hostspec'] = 'mysqlmachine.name'

where machine.name specifies the name of the machine running your MySQL
server.

Hope that helps!