[imp] PostgreSQL setup problem?

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 11:08:34 -0500

At 09:22 AM 08/03/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Sorry if this got covered already, I didn't see it in a quick archive search.
>
>IMP 3.0, PgSQL 7.1.3, PHP 4.0.6 with updated PEAR
>
>When trying to login, I get the following.  The database name is 'horde', db
>username is 'horde'.  I can use psql and successfully get into the database.
>Any ideas what I missesd?

Any chance your postgres server isn't running with the -i command line
parameter? without it, it won't accept anything but local sockets.   That
would give you a connection problem as well.

Michael Bull, Systems Analyst - mbull@uoguelph.ca
Campus Services - Computing & Communications Services
University of Guelph, Ontario - (519) 824-4120 x6359