[imp] PHP with IMAP !!!

Timo Boettcher spida@gmx.net
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 08:16:52 +0100

Hi Tiago,

Message of  Saturday, 9. March 2002, 03:13:54:

TF>        Hi all !!!

TF>        Somebody can tell me where I can get a verbose of configuration
TF> and instalation of PHP + IMAP ?
I'm working on a commando-level step-by-step guide to get a working
horde/imp installation out of a redhat 7.2 (should work with nearly
any linux). It's still beta and not everything works, but if you are
interested in reading or contributing I will send it to you (off list,
it's 15k).
TF>        Maybe, I am making some wrong thing and would like to certify me of
TF> this.

TF>        Thanks a lot !!!

TF>        Tiago Fioreze

 Timo

Date: Sat,  9 Mar 2002 02:17:42 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] imp 3.0 - attachments problem - 0x0a being prepended

Quoting Scott Kearney <skearney@fas.harvard.edu>:

> I do not. The demo site worked fine with my test account. My installation
> is using open-ssl on the browser end of things, though. I read about some
> issues with SSL and attachments in older posts to this list, but did not
> find anything conclusive in terms of a resolution. Were these issues
> isolated? Or is it a known problem?

It's annoyingly hard to pin on anything. For instance, I use IE against my own
SSL server every day to read all of my email, and I don't have the problem.

If you can pin it on a specific set of circumstances, that'd be great.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity

From: Chris Tooley <ctooley@amoa.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Date: 09 Mar 2002 01:41:59 -0600
Subject: Re: [imp] PHP with IMAP !!!

--=-HUAXywG2aIRopvZtparh

On Sat, 2002-03-09 at 01:16, Timo Boettcher wrote:

    Hi Tiago,

    Message of  Saturday, 9. March 2002, 03:13:54:

    TF>        Hi all !!!

    TF>        Somebody can tell me where I can get a verbose of configuration
    TF> and instalation of PHP + IMAP ?
    I'm working on a commando-level step-by-step guide to get a working
    horde/imp installation out of a redhat 7.2 (should work with nearly
    any linux). It's still beta and not everything works, but if you are
    interested in reading or contributing I will send it to you (off list,
    it's 15k).

If send me a copy of it I'll be happy to help, giving input from my
installation.

Chris Tooley
chris@tooley.com

--=-HUAXywG2aIRopvZtparh--