help help, im getting nuts here. mail disappear.

Guy Cohen rcs@rshell.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:31:26 +0200

We'er setting up imp to connect to remote mysql for authentication,
and to hold imp tables of prefs and categories
and to remote cyrus imap server for viewing of the mail boxes.
the mysql auth is working fine, but when we log on the imp mailbox
web page, we see no messages. If a new message araives, we see it, then
when we want to read it (click on it), it disappear and we get an
error message saying:
"There was an error viewing the requested message." and a message saying
"There are no messages in this mailbox.".
We know for sure that is an imp problem since we can view the mailboxes
contant with other mail clients like eudora etc.

I'm pretty sure i've missed something in the configurations
but what? *shrug*

thanks for any help

-  G