[imp] Returning to mail from addressbook

Tiago Fioreze tapera@inf.ufsm.br
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:39:15 -0300

  In file turba/config/conf.php

  // This is an array of applications (using the names defined in
  // horde/config/registry.php) to include links to in the menubar. An
  // example providing a link to IMP (an email program) would be:
  // $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp');
  $conf['menu']['apps'] = array('imp');

  Bye !!!