change the url and problems

Gregorio Faraldo ls_imp@itacom.com.py
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:22:39 -0400

Hi ALL
I have the IMP 3.0 and HORDE 2.0 working fine
Also i install the package for the password change and in the default
directory instalation all work fine.

That is my initial configuration under /horde/ directory tree

/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp
/usr/local/www/data/horde/turba
/usr/local/www/data/horde/passwd

That is the  file registry.php

$this->applications['passwd'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../passwd',
     'webroot' => '/passwd',
    'icon' => '/graphics/login.gif',
    'name' => _("Password<br>Conexion"),
    'allow_guests' => false,
    'show' => true
);

Now i want to change the default URL in this way
mail.domain.com/horde to mail.domain.com

My change in the httpd.conf are
Alias "/horde usr/local/www/data/horde/"
DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/data/horde/

And this work fine, i can access directly from the browser to mail.domain.com
and i can see the login screen.

Before the changes i don't need to autenthicate two time for the passwd
module , if i login y can access directly to the passwd module , but now i
need to authenticate again all the times that i click over the passwd module
link in the menu frame

What i can do ?
What may be wrong ?
Thanks in advance