[imp] Setting up the IMAP server to connect

Jorge Izquierdo jizquierdo@sgi.es
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:52:28 +0100

Iīve found the function IMP::getSession (in imp/lib directory) but in this
function there is no $server = Horde::getFormData('server', ''); line, this is
of the CreateSession function, which is the one I should modify? I t should be
both?

Thanks

Jorge