[imp] Hanging folder list w/cyrus mini-patch

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:45:58 -0500

Quoting David Kerry <imp@snti.com>:

> 	I saw other people with the same problem, but I saw no replies with
> patches or workarounds.  So... I finally tracked down the problem and came
> up with a little patch (see below).  This works for me, but may break other
> imap servers or configurations.

Thanks! I've committed it to HEAD and RELENG_3. I'd be interested if it fixes
the problem for anyone else (and of course if it breaks anything for anyone -
doesn't for me with UW).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity