does IMP decode MIME multipart E-mails ?

HAHN Nicolas n_hahn@yahoo.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:54:03 +0100 (CET)

Hi everybody :-)

Simple question: does IMP decode MIME multipart E-mails ?

for example, when I write an E-mail with netscape and I decide to send
it as text AND html, I see in IMP only the text part, not the HTML.

If I decide to send the same E-mail only in HTML, IMP display it as a
joined document I can download.

Second, when I have a lot of E-mails in IMP, they are organised in
several pages. At the top of the window, I can see arrows to go to the
next or to the previous page. But there is a problem on some arrows or
some other icons when I click on it: the HTML code is not correctly
set.

For example, if I put my mouse on the lkeft arrow, after several
seconds the message "previous page" appear. Here it is OK. But if I do
the same thing on the right arrow somethins like "=something.gif
alt='next page'><" is displayed. So, there is a problem in the format
of the HTML tag, or in the way the page is constructed by IMP code or
PHP (I have the last stable release version of php: 4.1.x).
I think that normally, the code which should be is something like "<a
href=something.gif alt='next page'></a>"

Third, I have configured horde to use french language (because I am
french :-). Sometimes, text is correctly displayed: for example
"message 1 à 5 sur 5". But most of the time, and it is not linked to
the browser (ie it can be IE or Netscape or what you want), the text is
not correct: for my last example, I have "message 1 ` a 5 sur 5". It
happens not only on à but also on é and others.

As usual, thanks for your help.

=====
Nicolas HAHN, ICQ: 51593394
System/Network administrator & webmaster
UNIX / LINUX engineer