Problem with RTF format attachments in IMP 2.2.3

Xavier x.poirier@free.fr
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:05:16 +0100 (MET)

hi,

thanks chuck.
I have had 4 lines in the code of the compose.php to resolv my problem.

The problem is in fact :
- INTERNET EXPLORER send the mime format like "text/richtext" and imp goes to
process a "text" file, but I - DON'T - KNOW - WHY there is at final a blank
line at first of the file at end. (grrrrrr IE)

- I noticed that NETSCAPE send the mime file like "application/..." and imp
goes to process and convert into "base64" and all is OK .

Well, I have modified the code for when a have a file in a mime
format "text/richtext" I put : "application" .(!)
I have noticed too that messengers clients convert RTF into base64 ()
it is not very clean I think,but it save a lot of time for upgrading to 3.0 !
I have users here who don't like changement !!

have a nice and very good day.

Xavier
mailto: x.poirier@free.fr