[imp] does IMP decode MIME multipart E-mails ?

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:11:42 +0100

Zitat von HAHN Nicolas <n_hahn@yahoo.com>:

> Simple question: does IMP decode MIME multipart E-mails ?

Simple answer: yes.

> for example, when I write an E-mail with netscape and I decide to send
> it as text AND html, I see in IMP only the text part, not the HTML.
>
> If I decide to send the same E-mail only in HTML, IMP display it as a
> joined document I can download.

You can configure how IMP should handle HTML mails in
config/mime_drivers.php.

> seconds the message "previous page" appear. Here it is OK. But if I do
> the same thing on the right arrow somethins like "=something.gif
> alt='next page'><" is displayed. So, there is a problem in the format

I guess you use imp from cvs? This was typo fixed yesterday.

> Third, I have configured horde to use french language (because I am
> french :-). Sometimes, text is correctly displayed: for example
> "message 1 à 5 sur 5". But most of the time, and it is not linked to
> the browser (ie it can be IE or Netscape or what you want), the text is
> not correct: for my last example, I have "message 1 ` a 5 sur 5". It
> happens not only on à but also on é and others.

That's a problem with the translation then. Contact the French translator
of IMP: po/fr_FR.po or docs/CREDITS.

Jan.