[imp] IMP 3.1-RC1

Joshua E Warchol jwarchol@dsl.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:21:48 -0500

The message:

Warning: Undefined variable: getvars in /var/httpd/html/inboxdslnet/horde/lib/Maintenance.php on line 159

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/httpd/html/inboxdslnet/horde/lib/Maintenance.php:159) in /var/httpd/html/inboxdslnet/horde/lib/Maintenance.php on line 159

is actually displayed every time I click "Mail" on the horde toolbar or
in the menubar of any horde app (turba and kronolith are installed on this
server).

Any ideas?