Fwd: Terms of use page

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:08:26 -0500

----- Forwarded message from "Gabriel O. Rizzuti" <grizzuti@itba.edu.ar> -----
    Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:12:44 -0300
    From: "Gabriel O. Rizzuti" <grizzuti@itba.edu.ar>
 Subject: Terms of use page
      To: chuck@horde.org, jon@horde.org

Dear Charles and Jon

Sorry for my english, it´s bad.
I like your product very much, it´s excelent.
I am systems analyst of ITBA (Buenos Aires Institute of
Technology), an University in Argentina.
I am installing horde/imp for implement Web Mail in our web site
(www.itba.edu.ar) for our students and teachers.
By the way, I need to add a page with terms of use for the product
after the user logins. The idea is that if the user accepts the
conditions, he/she should enter to read his/her mails and the
conditions will not appear any more for him or her, but if the user
does not accept the conditions,the applications should return to
the login form.

How can I do this?

Thank you before hand
Regards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel O. Rizzuti
ITBA - Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires
Dto de Servicios Informáticos
Sistemas de Información
Av. Eduardo Madero 399
(1106) Buenos Aires - Argentina
Tel. +54(0)11 4314-7778 - Ext. 299
Fax  +54(0)11 4314-0270

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity