[imp] IMP 3.0 and french language

Gérard Gachelin Gerard.Gachelin@univ-reunion.fr
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:24:17 -0400

HAHN Nicolas wrote:
> Hi :-)
>
> I'am french too, and I had the same problem. You cannot use the solaris
> 8 standard gettext. You have to go on the GNU web site, take gettext
> 0.10.40 (not 0.11.x: it doesn't work), and compile it on your sun.
> After, you have to recompile php with this version of gettext (option
> --with-gettext=/your/new/gettext/path), and finally, recompile apache.
> After all this, it will work fine...

I installed gettext 0.10.40, configured with the option
--with-gettext=/usr/local/bin and built a new libphp4.so,
installed it.
But imp " is still speaking english :-(
Only the date is in french.

Why do you say I have to recompile apache ? php is a shared module.

Thanks for your help
--
Gerard Gachelin				Universite de la Reunion
15, Avenue Rene Cassin - BP 7151	97715 Saint-Denis MESSAG-CEDEX 9