[imp] IMP 3.0 and french language

Gérard Gachelin Gerard.Gachelin@univ-reunion.fr
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:02:58 -0400

HAHN Nicolas wrote:
> yes, php is a module, but I choose to integrate it to apache...
> Are sure your php version use the gettext you have compiled ? to be
> sure,  you have a way to get information from php by browsing a
> specific web built-in web page which tell you what are all options
> available in your php. Display it to be sure. If it 's still doesn't
> work, I don't really know where is the problen...

Finally I can't use the GNU gettext.
I am using the sun gettext and it works.
The solution is in :
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=101549529029270&w=2

Thanks for your help and thanks to D. Dalponte who wrote the solution.
--
Gerard Gachelin				Universite de la Reunion
15, Avenue Rene Cassin - BP 7151	97715 Saint-Denis MESSAG-CEDEX 9