[imp] how to log directly to imp from my intranet

Cedric Tardif sysadmin@destination.ca
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:03:16 -0500

Hi,

Ya i know this one.

I'm also able to connect with the custom login script.

But i need to be able to log in directly from the url.

I need to be able to send the server setup and user/pass by the url so the connection will be transparent from my intranet user.

Regards