Installing proplem

Jan Luehr jluehr@gmx.net
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:30:34 +0100

greetings.

I'm trying to install IMP. But when I tested it, I got the following error:

 Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_utf7_encode() in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 435

what does this mean? I guess I libarary isn't bind corrently. So here ist my
apache config extract:

<Directory /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde>
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        allow from all
        <IfModule mod_php3.c>
                php3_include_path '/usr/lib/php/horde:.'
                php3_auto_prepend_file /usr/lib/php/horde/prepend.php3
                php3_magic_quotes_gpc Off
                php3_track_vars On
        </IfModule>
        <IfModule mod_php4.c>
                php_value include_path '/usr/lib/php/horde:.'
                php_value auto_prepend_file /usr/lib/php/horde/prepend.php3
                php_flag register_globals On
                php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
                php_flag track_vars On
        </IfModule>
</Directory>

Are there any additional lib entries in other config files?
What's going mad?

Keep smiling
yanosz

--