IMP-CVS Compose-Sending Error

Steve Siegelman ssiege2@emory.edu
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:10:05 -0500

Hello,

I have just applied the latest CVS updates for IMP/HORDE/TURBA which were just
released.

My environment is: IMP-3.1-cvs/HORDE-2.1-cvs/TURBA-1.1-cvs/PHP 4.1.1/Apache
1.3.22/OpenSSL 0.9.6c/Solaris 8 machine.

The latest maint really cleared up alot of outstanding bugs and added some
great new features.  But I am now having the following new problem:

After applying I am having a problem sending an email which contains
attachments of a few mb.

In IE, the compose screen disappears and I get the IE error page:

The page cannot be displayed

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

In Netscape, I get a popup window:

The document contained no data

In either case, the email does send fine.

If I send a small email with no attachments, no problem.
If I send an email with small attachments of just kb, no problem.

It just seems to happen when sending with an attachment of a mb or more.

I saw one posting with a similiar problem but no real conclusion.

Has anyone else seen this problem or have a work around?

Thanks,

Steve
--
Steve Siegelman