[imp] IMP-CVS Compose-Sending Error

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:41:05 -0600

Quoting Steve Siegelman <ssiege2@emory.edu>:

> Thanks for the reply Eric,
>
> The only thing that puzzles me is that I did not upgrade PHP.  I am running
> PHP 4.1.1 from the beginning.

Ah, well, then either my comments are totally wrong, or there is something
in the new code (that wasn't in the old code) that triggers the
problem and is solved by my "tweaks".

You might double check my suggestions, and your log files, as well.
These things usually do show up in the logs *somewhere* (unless of
course your logging isn't set up correctly).

Sorry I can't be of more help.  Like I said, my finds are basically
nonsense, but they did work for me for some unexplained reason...

--
Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:     eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Fragen Sie nicht was Ihre Kumputer tun koennen,
aber fragen Sie was Sie fur Ihre Kumputer koennen.