how can I view the enclosed documents when I click on them ?

HAHN Nicolas n_hahn@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:12:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi all :-)

Could you tell me what I have to configure in Imp to be able to view
the enclosed documents ?

because I can download them by clicking on the floppy disk icon, but
when I click on the name of the enclosed document (a *.doc, *.xls, ...)
to view it, Imp display an error message which says something like:
impossible to launch the application or something like is.

By the way, is it possible for Imp (which is running on a UNIX machine)
to launch the local Microsoft Office Word program or another one to
display the document and how to configure it for this ?

Thanks ;-)

=====
Nicolas HAHN, ICQ: 51593394
System/Network administrator & webmaster
UNIX / LINUX engineer