[imp] poppssd

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:52:51 -0600

> Quoting Christopher Thompson <christ@acedsl.com>:
>
> > It seems that horde 2.1
> >  	/horde/config/horde.php
> >  is missing the following option.
>
> No. This is a bug in the poppassd application.
>
> -chuck

A bug in the passwd module you mean?  So you removed something that
was in Horde 2.0 from Horde 2.1, and that is a bug in a module
that referenced it?  Basically you broke backwards compatability
in Horde, which is hardly a bug in the passwd module...

I don't mind that you removed the config setting.  I will produce
a work around for it.  The code in question isn't even my code (I
just inherited that code from the previous author).  But I really
don't think it is a bug in the passwd module...

Yeah, I'm picking nits.  But isn't that what nits are for anyway?

--
Eric Jon Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Office:    RLM 7.126
Telephone: 512-471-5821
Email:     eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu

Fragen Sie nicht was Ihre Kumputer tun koennen,
aber fragen Sie was Sie fur Ihre Kumputer koennen.