[koppert@degoeij.org: [core] html-mail]

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:29:53 +0000

----- Forwarded message from Eelco Koppert <koppert@degoeij.org> -----

To: info@horde.org
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:01:08 +0100 (CET)
From: Eelco Koppert <koppert@degoeij.org>
Subject: [core] html-mail

Hi, I'm an adminitrator(sort of) for an student-organization. I am using IMP webmail
(version 2.2.6) as is included in March SME-server. And i'm very pleased with it. It
performs really well. However there are 2 questions my users often ask me:
1. HTML-mail is not really supported and the users don't get it(save as and stuff).
Do you think there will be an version of imp which will natively open HTML-mail?
2. Sometimes when they are sending an email with a lot of attachments the mail
server will gave a time-out when they push the send buttons. Do you have any
idea what times out?

Thanks in advance

Eelco Koppert

----- End forwarded message -----