login and logout strange behavior ..

Leonardo Rodrigues coelho@persogo.com.br
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:33:06 -0300

    Hello Guys,

    I've noticed a fresh new change on horde from CVS this morning. We have
this new option on horde.php

// Should we redirect to the Horde frameset after login if the user
// points his browser directly to a Horde application?
$conf['menu']['display'] = true;

    Changing this to FALSE I can successfully login directly to imp ( with
/horde/imp ) and horde frameset really does not appear. Altough, when I log
logout a new login screen appears. If I login on this screen, right after a
logout, I'll be logged to horde and not IMP.

    Questions: Is this behavior correct ?

    Sincerily,
    Leonardo Rodrigues