[imp] Undefined index: attributes

Stephane Morand Stephane.Morand@polytechnique.fr
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:50:17 +0100 (CET)

Well, I have a question concerning the demo imp web site and this problem
below. It appears that I get the same warning on the demo site using my
imap server:

Warning: Undefined index: attributes in
/rock/data/web/demo.horde.org/stable/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php on line 720

I get this warning when clicking on the 'reload' logo in the 'folders'
view section (folder navigator).

My question is: does any of you guys have the same problem ?
If no it means that the warning appears because of the imap server..

-steph

> > I don't use folder subscriptions.. But if I set up active the "IMAP
> > folder subsriptions" in the options, the problem disapear until I click
> > on "show unsubscribe" in the folder view section... Get the same warning:
> >
> > Warning: Undefined index: attributes in horde-2.1/imp-3.1/lib/Tree.php
> > on line 720
> >
> > Do you have any tips?
>
> No idea. I'd have to poke at an IMAP server/installation that exhibited
> the problem to get anywhere - none of the ones I can test do.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> "A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity
>  and justice is a good dream." - Tariq Ramadan

Stephane Morand
Laboratoire PMC - Ecole Polytechnique
91128 Palaiseau cedex, France
Stephane.Morand@polytechnique.fr
Tel  +33 1 6933 4431   Fax +33 1 6933 3004