[imp] horde2.1RC1/imp3.1RC1 Missing body text with REPLY

Albert Modderman Modderman@FT.han.nl
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:33:45 +0100

Andreas

I'm missing that in option in "Message Composition".

In the 2.0/3.0 version the RE did work without this option,
so there must be a general config who I can't find, that changed
this behaviour.