[imp] imp3 horde2 parse error + vpopmail with imp

fabrizio fabrizio@molions.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:42:50 GMT

Ah ok ok, now works but....
How can I use vpopmail + courierimap + Horde2 + imp3?
How can I configure Imp to work with vpopmail?
I looked on the faq on imp & vpopmail but I've found something only for Imp
2.
Any help?